Saturday, October 06, 2007

Off

Adjusting to work schedule doesn't allow alot of time for much. Like sitting and just not doing anything for a little bit, which is for me the perpetual favorite thing on my list of things to do.

In my spare time, I plan for school, work offers on our house and clean it to show it, consider and prepare supper, pay bills, plan some more, care for my daughter, look for places to live and of course, chores and obligations.

Am reading Philip Yancey's The Jesus I Never Knew, a worthy read.

I try not to miss being home more, watching my baby girl grow slowly into a little lady who says new words like "disgusting" and "miserable" and "Oh my goodness" which cracks a smile. Keeping perspective on how fast this school year will go.

Am keeping ye olde head above water and keeping positive, which somehow, comes very easy to me.

No comments: