Monday, September 10, 2012

Perpetually hacked

For almost 7 years now I have published at chezwhat.net.

I am happy with the work I have done there, I see quite a change in the person that started that blog to the person who writes this today.

But chezwhat.net is perpetually hacked these days. We have tried many things to undo this, fix and repair and amend and deal with it, and none of it sticks. Eventually it gets hacked again.

So I have given up I might try to print that blog and just start afresh here anyway, it had its run, it has taken me from the mom of one infant to the mom of 2 and erstwhile mom of a young lady.

I changed towns since beginning chezwhat, changed houses and a couple times changed jobs. So I still have so many things to write about, and now I am just going to write them all out here.

Welcome. Kick your feet up and perhaps at some point something I write will make you think or at least go "awww" when I put up the pictures of my extremely beautiful monkeys...er girls.

No comments: